M. Robert Boekeloo Klinger1
M, #2218, b. 3 May 1914, d. 29 June 2002
|Father||Calvin Joel Klinger1 b. 6 Nov 1891, d. 13 Mar 1957|
|Mother||Ruth Alena Boekeloo1 b. 11 Aug 1894|
|Family Background||Grant - Klinger Ancestry and Allied Families|
Young Family of Paisley, Scotland
|Charts||Descendants of Robert Young|
KEY EVENTS:Robert Klinger was born on Sunday, 3 May 1914 in Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo County, Michigan.1 Robert died at age 88 on Saturday, 29 June 2002.2 Robert was buried on 3 July 2002 at Flake Cemetery in Barryton, Mecosta County, Michigan.3
NARRATIVE:M. Robert Boekeloo Klinger was also known as Robert Klinger. His name at birth was Maywood Boekeloo Klinger, which he later changed to M. Robert Boekeloo Klinger.1 On 8 January 1920 Robert appeared on the 1920 federal census in the household of his father, Calvin Joel Klinger, at 431 Walnut in Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo County, Michigan.4
His father, Calvin Joel Klinger, died on 13 March 1957 at Bronson Methodist Hospital in Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo County, Michigan, at age 65.5
|Last Edited||29 Jul 2007|
- [S10] M. Robert B. Klinger and Ruth A. Klinger, The Klinger Family (Ann Arbor, MI: M. Robert B. Klinger, 1971), p. 21. Hereinafter cited as Klinger Family.
- [S1122] M. R. Klinger entry, no. 377-38-4580, Social Security Death Index, Family Search (Salt Lake City: Family History Library). The SSDI component of Family Search is drawn from the Social Security Death Benefits Index of the U.S. Social Security Administration. Hereinafter cited as SSDI.
- [S1323] M. Robert B. Klinger obituary, Ann Arbor News, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 2 July 2002. Hereinafter cited as A2 News.
- [S494] Calvin Klinger household, 1920 U.S. census, Kalamazoo County, Michigan, population schedule, city of Kalamazoo, SD 147, ED 171, sheet 6B, dwelling 139, family 144, National Archives and Records Administration micropublication T625, roll 775.
- [S894] Calvin J. Klinger entry, Kalamazoo County Death Registrations, Volume 2: 196 (1957), Kalamazoo County Clerk's Office, Kalamazoo, Michigan. Hereinafter cited as Kalamazoo County Deaths.